Leonard Chapman was inducted into the Sports Broadcasting Hall Of Fame 2010 for his contributions to this field, providing innovative camera equipment, such as, the Olympian Sideline Vehicle, the Pedolly® and Lencin® Pedestals as well as the Titan Crane to capture new and innovative shots during play. His equipment has been used to cover Golf, Tennis, Basketball, Baseball, and Football, as well as, the Olympic Games. Leonard received his award along with fellow peers, such as, Davey Finch, John Madden, Geoffrey Mason, John Roche, Chester Simmons, George Steinbrenner and Pat Summerall. To catch a glimpse of the awards ceremony please click here.
- Chapman's Digital/Stabilized Remote Head in 2 or 3 Axis, the
- Introducing the Highly Anticipated Hybrid IV Camera Dolly (Available Late 2013)
- New Dunebee All Terrain Vehicle Click here
- 15', 20', 32' And 73' Hydrascope Telescoping Crane Click here
- Sliding Weight System for 32' Hydrascope
- G-2 Gyro Stabilized Head Click here
- Carbon Fiber Track and Light I Beam Track New to Chapman's line.
- Chapman's Rough Terrain Transporter For Hustler IV and Super PeeWee® IV
- Vertical Vibration Isolator Click here for Information.
- CL Sliders: 24", 36", 48", 60", 72" Click here
- Camera Car F350 Click here
- Camera Car F550 Click here
- Camera Car Chevy 3/4 ton Click here
- New Georgia, Louisiana, Ohio and New Mexico Locations Click here